Best magnetic eyeliners, unlike glue-on solutions for false eyelashes, is a hypoallergenic approach to apply falsies to your eyelids. Since magnetic eyeliner is a relatively new addition to the makeup scene, you may be suspicious at first, but don't be! We've broken down useful tips to help you look your best.
How to apply magnetic eyeliner
Hey, it's easy to use magnetic eyeliner. Prepare to line your eyes by applying your eye makeup as usual, whether it's our liquid glitter eyeshadow, or your regular brands, follow the below easy steps.
- Look down and to the right or left to apply the magnetic eyeliner as near to your natural lash line as possible.
- Apply mascara while you're waiting for the liner to dry. This makes it easier for your natural lashes to mix in with your artificial lashes. Additionally, applying mascara just to your natural lashes extends the life of your magnetic lashes.
- Wait until your magnetic liner is dry and your lashes are on your lids before applying a winged eyeliner look. This way you won’t dilute the magnetic eyeliner and ensure your lashes are secure, finish the wing once your lashes are on.
Easy to follow tricks for magnetic eyeliners
Overall, incorporating the best magnetic eyeliner into your beauty routine is a good idea. However, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to get everything just right.
- Before applying your lashes, make sure the magnetic eyeliner ispartially dry. This usually takes 30 seconds. This is crucial.
- It is best to apply our natural magnetic lash as the liner is drying. This allows you to position and move the lash to the optimal spot.
- Once happy with the position of the lash, press the lash firmly into the magnetic liner.Allow another minute or two for the liner to fully cure. If you don't think you made a good connection, remove and try again.
- Experiment and enjoy yourself! It may take some practice, just like any new makeup technique, to get everything flawless. Take your time, play around with your lashes, and remember to enjoy yourself.
Remember to use your most comfortable, or familiar magnetic liner, regardless of the type of magnetic liner you choose. Glamgamebeauty.com offers you the best magnetic eyeliner, click here to find out more.